Dein vielfältiges Aufgabengebiet
Our marketing and product teams are constantly improving the FRIDAY campaign performance as well as the customer online experience based on a wide range of data. We are now looking for a passionate Senior Marketing & Advertising Technology Manager who wants to lift FRIDAY to the next level of data driven decision making as well as marketing automation. As a specialist with a high level of marketing- and advertising technology know how, you’ll join our marketing team in Berlin, and you’ll be one of the key players to create a new industry standard of data driven marketing and automation in the insurance business.
- In your role within the marketing department, you will be closely collaborating with business intelligence and engineering to develop the fundamentals for a solid marketing and advertising technical setup.
- Your responsibility will be to design and maintain our global data layer architecture as well as to define specific data and integration requirements to support our product owners and engineering teams.
- You will be the owner of our consent management system and you will take care of our tag management setup in an operational way.
- One of your key functions will be the planning, setup and onboarding of marketing tools like Google Analytics 360, Goolge Optimze, Campaign Manager 360, Display & Video 360 as well as tools like Fullstory or Hotjar.
- You will drive and enable the usage of a/b or multivariate testing in our content, design and product teams.
- You will build data streams between our marketing tools and bi database to support marketing in optimizing effectiveness and efficiency of media spend.